Customer Success Manager with Dutch (m/f) // Freshworks
Full time, Berlin
Freshworks is looking for an exceptional addition to our Customer Success team in Berlin. Being a customer champion is part of our culture and a guideline for anything we do. Our team plays a central role in this effort and is the primary driver to retain and develop our existing customers.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will act as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor to our mid-market and enterprise customers. You dedicatedly engage with key partners and help them use the Freshworks platform fully. The foundation for this engagement is a precise understanding of our solution as well as in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and industry trends.
Your role and responsibilities:
1. Build deep relationships and drive product adoption
- Work along with a pre-defined group of our largest and most important customers. Establish connections to partners ranging from support agents to CxOs.
- Engage with customers in a dedicated and regular manner e.g. in quarterly business reviews, roadmap presentations and product trainings
- Understand and document customer’s organization, its needs, goals and challenges.
- Educate and train customers on the best ways to use our products and its new features. Help them to follow data driven approaches and measure KPIs.
2. Retain customers
- Analyze product usage data to actively take necessary actions to improve product adoption and reduce churn
- Conduct diagnostics and identify gaps in the customer’s product setup and processes. Evangelize and guide customers to implement improvements.
- Develop creative solutions in collaboration with technical experts in case the standard feature set is not sufficient to meet customer needs.
3. Inspire customer growth and advocacy
- Work together with the Account Management team to discover opportunities for growth and drive net expansion.
- Promote awareness of Freshworks’ latest innovations and motivate customers to become references, participate in events and contribute to case studies.
- Find new and creative ways to create “moments of wow” for our customers.
Our perfect match
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer facing role. Experience with consulting or account management a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Engineering background is advantageous.
- Communicates clearly and with empathy to become a trusted advisor for our clients.
- Collaborates effectively with different internal teams (e.g., sales, marketing, product, support).
- Enjoys learning about Freshworks’ products and their technical foundation.
- Shows business insight to understand client’s needs and keeps a professional attitude.
- Combines an analytical mindset with a can-do attitude. Identifies root causes and develops adequate solutions quickly.
- Manages multiple projects at ease and can quickly switch context from technical to business topics.
- Willingness to travel, as much as 25% of the time will be spent at client’s offices
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Fluency in other EU languages is a plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Work closely with inspiring, encouraging and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
- Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
- Educational reimbursement of 65% including learning a new language
- Team gatherings and company parties!
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. These products are designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. It has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company’s cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.