Destination Manager Nordics // GetYourGuide
Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth on the Nordic market we are expanding our Berlin office and looking for you to join the team and help take the Nordic region to the next level.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the Nordic market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
What will you be doing?
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Strong Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours for best conditions, closing deals and account management
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape – including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
Who are you?
- Ideally 2+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent English, any Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Legal right to work in Germany
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data – a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you. For more information on the recruitment process be sure to read “Recruitment Step by Step – What You Can Expect” on our blog.
Also, meet our Sales Team to discover the different adventures they undertake to improve customers’ experiences!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!