Director Professional Services and Delivery (m/f) // Relayr GmbH
As Director Professional Services and Delivery on our highly successful team, you will be a key part of a fast-growing, successful business that is having a major impact on the IOT market. You will lead a team of highly successful post-sales implementation team while working with dynamic, motivated sales and engineering teams. You will manage project implementations of our leading edge technology solutions to high-profile customers.
You will be responsible for customer satisfaction and ensure implementations are completed on-time and within budget, thereby realizing the firm’s sales and profitability targets. You will be responsible to meet customer expectations while ensuring add-on sales and services, and for supporting the productivity and profitability goals of the sales team. You will collaborate with sales, service, engineering, and technical support leaders to ensure implemented projects accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer personnel.
We have a growing number of internal and client projects and are looking for a Professional Services and Delivery Director to join our international team! You will be based in our Berlin office.
- Lead the global professional services team responsible for customer satisfaction, profitability and revenue generation – single point of ownership and accountability for all services related activities
- Serve as a critical advisor to the management team and act as an Implementation Leader, who helps to set the direction for the professional services team
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop services offers, key account planning, prospect and qualifying customer deals, including forward thinking ideas for services and technologies that may not yet exist
- Prioritize effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity, profit, customer satisfaction, or as directed by the sales management
- Have a leading role in managing the implementation of our projects – maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues, and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers on policy, processes and technology for their digitization and IoT projects
- Continually evaluate customer satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders
- Develop and measure relevant key performance indicators (e.g. SLAs, availability, ROI, adoption, and business-process impacts), and present these to customers and internal stakeholders in a compelling fashion
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer’s most key senior executives and decision makers
- Work closely with relayr’s eco system partners to ensure the delivery of a bullet proof end to end solution
- Monitor customer support for implemented technical solutions and alert the sales and account teams to potential customer satisfaction threats or competitor activity
- Conduct employee performance reviews and career development discussions; train and coach team members to develop and enhance their performance and skills
- Provide management with regular project updates, reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting
- Strong leader and communicator, exceptional customer-facing skills
- You have minimum 6+ years of experience in professional services team in business-to-business, large/strategic customer segments
- 5+ years of experience in managing direct and/or matrix teams
- Financial and Business Acumen – knowledge, understanding, skills of business tools and concepts required for sound decision making (e.g. investment ROI)
- Ability to formulate and deliver complex presentations throughout relayr and to customer technical departments
- You are Self-sufficient with a high degree of autonomy and a passion for working in start-up venture
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Open to Travel as needed
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →