Enterprise Account Executive, DACH // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, AOL, and Ubisoft have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform.
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
The SmartRecruiters Enterprise Account Executive, DACH will sell with insight, network, be able to build rapport and credibility with our clients, and create demand unique to our solution, by understanding their business/industry challenges, and what makes them tick. You will be open to new ideas, successful working independently while growing a stellar team. Further, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and one that’s continually evolving.
- As a hunter, you will secure new logo business through all means at your disposal, including not being afraid to pick up the phone.
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, getting wide and deep into often complex accounts, building consensus, and negotiating/closing license and professional services agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
- You will coordinate with marketing and inside sales resources to create strategy, messaging, and materials specific to your assigned marketplace.
We are only looking for THE BEST – Top 10% – Quota Crushers!
You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
Your Toolbox Includes:
- Highly successful sales experience in Enterprise HR/HCM Applications
- Minimum of 8 years enterprise/cloud software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to all levels
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar
- Speaks fluent German and English
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 40%
- Last, but by no means least – an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
This role is supporting the German Territory and can work from anywhere in that area (Berlin preferable)
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.