Enterprise Business Representative // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform based on SaaS model to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Do you enjoy challenging yourself to discover new enterprise business? Are you motivated by uncapped commission with generous accelerators? As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you are paramount to the company’s enterprise growth. If you’re a go-getter, who’s fiercely driven to be successful – we want to hear from you! As an integral part the sales team in Berlin, you will…
- Gain the skills and experience necessary to succeed at the next level in your career: Account Executive, Sales Manager, etc.
- Master the ability to effectively communicate value, navigate objections and foster relationships with large enterprise businesses
- Partner with Sales Executives to develop comprehensive strategies for prospecting, call execution and messaging to drive demand for new business
- Discover, qualify, and nurture new business leads (predominantly outbound) through calling, email, social media, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with the entire organization to accelerate the sales cycle and extend our reach into HR departments
- Surround yourself around ambitious individuals who create a fun and exciting work environment
- 1-2 years of Sales Development, Lead Generation, and/or Sales experience
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement with metrics to share
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and know when to ask for help
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement, and overall career growth
- Ability to take initiative and think outside the box
- Talent Management Systems
- Recruiting Solutions, or HR Technology SaaS, B2B
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →