Enterprise Sales and Account Manager, DACH (f/m) // Productive Mobile
(Hinweis: da Englisch unsere “Amtssprache” ist, ist diese Stellenausschreibung auf Englisch)
Who we are:
Productive Mobile’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, difficult to use software, to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of User Experience. Leading companies like Apple or Amazon, have mastered the art of great UX, and privately we’re used to great digital experiences. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating.
Over the coming years, most companies will invest in the usability of their company internal systems, in order to unlock productivity gains and improve their bottom line. Our Digital Ergonomics Platform is the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications their employees use every day, from HR to production, from approvals to asset management.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you will do:
As part of our sales team, you will work on the end to end lifecycle of our customers. Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Account based prospecting, lead generation and lead qualification
- End to end opportunity management
- Customer education and solution selling
- Account management and account expansion
- Overseeing customer onboarding activities and initiating customer success
In addition, you will act as the eyes and ears for our product team, and provide feedback and share observations from the market, in order to continuously improve our value proposition.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for hungry and energetic enterprise sales and account managers who can hit the ground running and contribute to our 2018 goals. You should:
- Be fluent in both German and English. Additional foreign languages are a plus.
- Have 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience, managing and closing opportunities end to end.
- Have a solid understanding of how IT powers and improves business operations. Knowledge of the software development process is a plus
- Have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent from a top university or Berufsakademie
- Have a record of being in the top 10% of your peer group, both academically and professionally
- Have a proven record of ‘hunting’ new customers and generating opportunities from scratch. Experience selling new, unestablished products in a new market is a strong plus
The role also requires regular travel to meet customers. In addition, we’re looking for the following traits:
- You have very strong communication skills, are not shy to pull off the odd act of showmanship in a presentation
- You work in a systematic fashion, are highly disciplined, and organised
- You work independently and proactively, and don’t need to be given the work you do
- You are pragmatic, result oriented and concrete, a person of actions and not just words
- You are creative, and can understand and solve our customers’ business problems
- Since we’re a startup, you must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new contexts quickly and regularly
- You can work under pressure, are not shy to put in long hours if required, and have a ‘whatever it takes’ mentality
You will fit into our team if you have:
- A cheerful and positive personality
- A high degree of curiosity across different disciplines
- An intrinsic drive for personal growth and self improvement, and regularly push yourself out of your comfort zone
- A passion for business, technology and the future
- A desire for transparency and constant candid feedback
- An uncompromising degree of personal integrity
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application on: https://productive-mobile.breezy.hr/ (please note: we don’t process applications sent via email)