Finance and Controlling Manager // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and fast-growing SAAS start-up from Berlin. We are revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest marketplace, Amazon.
Our software is used by small sellers and large brands to manage and optimize their sales activities on Amazon. We are the first company to offer an Amazon SEO solution and we continue to shape this fast growing industry with cutting edge software innovations.
You are diligent, analytically savvy, results-oriented and you are not afraid to grapple with problems you have never confronted before? You are already working in a finance department but want more responsibility? This is the right job for you, if you are superbly intelligent and fast moving, which is more important than a long history working in a finance department.
Tasks and Requirements:
- You are responsible for building the finance and controlling department on an operational and strategic level
- You build up an automated accounting, bookkeeping and auditing system in collaboration with our tax consultant
- You are fully responsible for monitoring financial performance and cash flow as well as initiating corrective actions
- You are responsible for all external and internal controlling, from auditing to receivables management, to payment transactions
- You develope a reliable system of forecasts, dashboards and other reporting options to track the companies liquidity and will, with that, report directly to our CEO
- You will be responsible for building and leading a team if needed
- You have 2+ years of experiences in finance and controlling (best in the context of e-commerce)
- You have strong skills in financial reporting, controlling, accounting, budgeting and forecasting combined with excellent knowledge of Excel
- You have a high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- You have German accounting and tax knowledge
- You speak German on a native level and good English
- You experiences with US/Dollar accounting and taxes are a big plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.