Finance Business Controller F/M // Medici Living
We, the Medici Living Group, develop innovative and tech-enable rental housing in our role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionises 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world’s leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalisation and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- You will be responsible for our operational and financial reportings at a global level
- You will conduct consolidations and develop group reportings for management and investors with minimum supervision
- You will prepare and analyse forecasts and budget plans in line with strategic business plans
- You will develop and optimise various controlling instruments in order to provide insights and support sustainable growth
- You will be accountable to prepare and present meaningful analyses for management to enable informed decision making
What we offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career with a steep learning curve German language classes, just in case your German needs some upgrading :)
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events like yoga, cooking, football, karaoke or even Oktoberfest!
- You have successfully obtained a degree in business administration, ideally with an emphasis on controlling, financial planning and analysis, finance or a comparable major
- You have gained first relevant (ideally 2-3 years) work experience in controlling/ financial planning and analysis in an international high growth environment
- You have very good communication skills in English and at least B2 knowledge in German
- You have an affinity for numbers and a strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making mind-set
- You have excellent MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- You develop a business partner approach with our department needs, anticipate developments and best support our ambitious targets
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg