Finance Controller (m/f/d) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Mobile Administration and PEX
What will you do?
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoice- processing, payments and other transactions
- Supervise and mentor junior employees of the accounting department
- Set up and manage month-end and year-end closing processes in accordance with Group Policies and Requirements and IFRS
- Control of how records are maintained in accordance with German GAAP
- Coordinate with contract external services for tax preparation, local financial statements preparation, auditing, and other financial needs as necessary
- Understanding the local financial regulations and legislation
- Prepare budget, monitor cash flows for the company
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for the management
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and German, spoken and written
- Hands-on experience with SAP FI
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and its business application
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control principles
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
- Understand finance as business partner and co-pilot for the business
- Experience working in a company with international subsidiaries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office knowledge, substantial experience with Excel
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Team Lead experience
- Concur experience
- SAP BI experience
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!