Finance Controller (m/f) // Omni:us
We are omni:us (https://omnius.com/company/) – Together we enable organizations to lead in an AI-first world. We are authorities in artificial intelligence with access to cutting-edge technology and deep domain expertise. We are a team of leading scientific engineers, academic AI pioneers, full stack experts led by serial entrepreneurs with strong business to business & corporate experience. Our investors & network combine deep technology, industry and solution expertise. Together we tackle the world’s biggest and most interesting challenges in dealing with digital documents with artificial intelligence to build products that address core AI needs of leading organization and reshape the future of work.
As we want to continue delivering amazing work, while having fun at the same time we are looking for additional team members, joining us in our venture!
What You Can Expect
A modern technology stack: Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Microservices, GoogleCloud / AWS, TensorFlow, Distributed Computing, Java, Python.
Manage Day to Day finances:
- Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Managing accounts receivable and payable.
- Reviewing and processing reimbursements/Travel Expenses.
- Prepare Travel Expenses for Executives.
- Process Sales invoices.
- Prepare the outgoing payments.
- Support in timely monthly closing and year end closing in close contact with the tax consultant.
- Management of office petty cash including monthly reconciliation.
Be the right hand of the Senior Finance Manager:
- Support in setting-up and implementing a controlling system including templates for projecting profitability, cost efficiency, etc.
- Develop and administer financial procedures relating to development initiatives.
- Improve financial controls within the organization.
- Support in implementing an ISO27001 system (Documentation, Process Improvement) as well as in GDPR Topics.
- Assist in developing a quarterly investor-reporting.
- Respond to requests for financial or office information.
- Other various ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor/Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics or a degree in business administration ideally with a major in Finance/Controlling.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience.
- Hands-on experience in small/medium organization desirable.
- Accurate and correct.
- Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Windows tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and passion about making impact and working in a multicultural team.
- Very good skills in German and English (both spoken and written).
- A real challenge – full ownership of the product.
- A vivid start-up spirit with an international team – people from three continents.
- A culture without hierarchy.
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte.
- 27 days of vacation.
- A competitive remuneration package.
We are looking forward receiving your complete application including the earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please direct your application to Anna Pilartz.