Finance & Controlling Manager (f/m) // SatoshiPay
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014, building a scalable nanopayments platform running on blockchain technology. Our web widget allows frictionless payments across different websites without any sign-up.
SatoshiPay is right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. We are looking for creative problem solvers with an eye for the detail and an appetite for going where no-one has gone before.
What you will be doing
- Prepare and develop monthly reports for management and investors
- Setup and lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop, manage and update financial and operational KPIs
- Support and lead external accountants
- Develop financial models and business cases to support product roadmap and strategic decision-making
- Support capital raising activities
- Take ownership of special projects (e.g. implementation of new KPIs, launching a new country)
- Become the internal expert for compliance
- Very good / good Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. start-up, consultancy)
- Sound understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement planning and reporting
- Fluency in German and English
- Responsible and motivated self-starter with a high work ethic
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to problems
What we offer
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on how people will use the internet in the future. The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin.
- A high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Support of a highly skilled and experienced team
- Attractive salary in a permanent position
- Health care and retirement plans
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Personal branding support: participating in industry conferences, round tables, meetups
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Innovative work environment with start-up flair in the center of Berlin
How to apply
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired job, your full application as PDF file including your salary expectations and preferred starting date.