Finance Lead // Senic
At Senic, we are building the next generation of smart home devices that put human centered design first. We build high quality controls, sensors and software that help humans to interact with their music, lighting and other technologies in the home seamlessly and naturally without distracting. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and high quality, local manufacturing in Germany.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of talented people (22 in total) with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Being in charge of our financial planning and cost projections you will be a key member of the management team and play an important part in Senic’s success
- You will be working closely with other management creating business cases built on various assumptions (new products, potential partnerships etc)
- You will manage financial controls and accounting procedures and further develop processes around those
- You’ll ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company and own the annual and monthly financial planning and reporting (budget, financials and liquidity management)
- You’ll establish necessary structures and processes in anticipation of continued growth of the company and spot cost saving opportunities
- You have an accounting or finance background. Previous work experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English. Ability to communicate clearly in both languages on an administrative level is a must.
- You are excited about digging into international finance systems Previous financial experience in both North America and Europe is a plus.
- Experience with both US and German tax systems is also a plus.
- You have a good sense of humor and enjoy having a beer or coffee with your team.
Send us a short email introducing yourself with an attached resume or CV.