Finance Manager // gamesvid
- Prepares all booking documents in support of our accounting firm
- audits invoices for validity and monitor payment history to ensure invoices are paid within term
- administrates monthly payments to all external clients and partners
- Interprets and analyses the current accountings processes and recommends improvements, create documentation to support the revise practices
- Take over communication with accounting firm, bank and any other legal companies.
- Supporting the team with finance projects (investment plan…) and controlling
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You like working with numbers and have an interest in working in a startup environment
- You are detail oriented, well organised and have a pro-active style of working
What we do:
- Gamesvid is a game advertising company. We provide gaming developers opportunities to find the right players for their games around the globe.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry.
- Work with a fun, friendly and easy going team, in the heart of Kreuzberg.