Finance Manager (m/f) // PaulCamper
PaulCamper is not only Germany’s first and largest community for sharing campers and mobile homes, it’s also the nation’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a venture-capital-backed company, we’re looking for an experienced Finance Manager who will help us become the European market leader. You will be responsible for all finance-related aspects of our business, both strategic and operative. Does this sound like your kind of challenge? Than come on board!
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining our financial and liquidity plans. You will work closely with the heads of each department to perform budget vs. actual (target) comparisons and create financial reports.
- As the company’s financial expert, you will report directly to the CEO and assist him in the funding process and in investor relations. You will also prepare analyses and reports.
- You will be the main treasurer and contact person for the tax office. Your responsibilities will include processing and paying invoices, as well as preparatory accounting.
- You will establish financial processes and create financial strategies to structure and support further growth.
Your Travel Experience
- You have substantial experience in finance and ideally have already been actively involved in venture-capital financing rounds.
- You are a number cruncher. It is your passion to distil an entire business into facts and figures. You are extremely analytical and recognise business and/or financial relationships immediately.
- You are thorough and reliable. You work independently and maintain a ‚big-picture‘ perspective.
- You love people, travelling and exploring. And although you may be a number cruncher, you are easy-going and like to laugh.
Your Base Camp
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively contribute to its growth.
- In addition to a high level of flexibility and creative freedom, our corporate culture is built on a shared passion, as well as on authenticity, love, integrity and respect.
- The foundation of our success thus far has been our emphasis on continuous and mutual feedback and room for personal growth.
- We are an international and rapidly growing 30-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service and startup.
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!? Then send us your application (CV, salary requirements and start date) with the subject line “Finance Manager BSUJ” to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!