Finance Manager / part-time (m/f) // Glück Games Services
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a run-rate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now it is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
- Track outgoing and incoming payments.
- Improve finance processes to increase accuracy, timelines and efficiency.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reports.
- Support the finance/operations in general tasks.
- Support in setting up and controlling budgets.
- Collaborate with our external accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets.
- Good analytical and number skills, highly detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Native/fluent in German and competent in spoken and written English.
- Masters degree with focus on Finance, Accounting.
- Work-experience in a startup environment.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit, or Business Analysis.
- Competent salary.
- An ultra-creative work environment.
- Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
- Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
- Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
- Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
- Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV through our careers page at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mmgq/ and let’s get talking!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →