Financial Associate // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences.
As a Financial Associate, you will make an impact from day 1. You will gain full oversight on the different areas of financial planning & analysis, controlling, and capital budgeting that exist in a global late-stage, but rapidly-growing start-up. You will work directly with the CFO and have exposure to senior management. Internally, you will be a consultant to all key decision-makers, supporting on strategy, planning, performance monitoring, and investment decisions. Externally, you will be a trusted communicator and advisor to our world-class investor base (KKR, Battery Ventures, Spark Capital) and the broader financial community.
- Growth Strategy: Screen and evaluate organic and inorganic growth opportunities in a rapidly changing industry while also advising top management in business decisions such as geographic- and channel expansion
- Capital Budgeting: Support us in evaluating our capital budgeting decisions and be actively involved in financings to make us eligible for the next level of growth
- Forecasting/ Modeling: Support the CFO in budget planning and the annual forecast processes. You will prepare and analyze data as well as target/actual deviations to evaluate tactical and strategic opportunities and risks alike
- Investor Relations: Be a trusted communicator to our world-class shareholder base, board members and the broader financial community
What we look for:
- You have 2+ years experience in investment banking, venture capital, or at a top management consultancy
- You comfortably navigate through large data sets and can quickly analyze complex business problems while maintaining focus on the big picture: growth
- You work self-sufficiently
- Your communication skills ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- You are eager to learn and take on responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
Why work with us?
- Large strategic impact and direct coaching by the company’s CFO
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success story
- An open-work environment where every voice is heard
- International team made up of over 45 nationalities
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, German lessons and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
We value learning quickly, and failing as much as succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates and take part in regular learning opportunities via training with our network of industry experts and attending relevant conferences!
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.