FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (F/M) // Move24
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (F/M)
About the company – Overview
Move24’s vision is to build the world’s leading moving company and to deliver high quality products towards customer and local moving partners. In order to balance supply and demand as well as ensuring service quality, Move24 will create technology-enabled operations to revolutionize the moving jobs industry. From Berlin’s headquarter Move24 operates into different European markets such as Germany, Sweden and France and aims to become both the fastest growing moving jobs platform and a strong and trustful brand.
We are currently looking for a hands-on and participative professional, who has working experience in corporate finance, business planning and/or budgeting. Have you ever dreamed about working in a fast-growing, internationally operating successful tech-startup? Then a position of Financial Controller (f/m) at Move24 may be the next step in your career. Your tasks will include, but not limited to the following:
- Financial modeling: you are in charge of modelling the business to enable an accurate planning and budgeting.
- Analytical support: we don’t want you to just produce models and numbers, but see you in the forefront of strategic decision making all based on your analysis.
- No model is perfect, so you are in charge of analyzing discrepancies between actuals, forecast, and plan which will help you to come up with better models in the next iteration
- Produce financial statements for investors and top level management
- Last but not least you will be reporting directly to the CFO and Senior Finance Manager and working closely with the country CEOs
The assets you bring to the team
- Ideally you have worked in a fast-paced (international) environment before, e.g. in a start-up
- You have BA degree in business administration, economics or finance, a Master’s degree is good to have
- You are an Excel wizard with great analytical skills
- You are strategic thinker with a strong attention to details / business planning forecasting skills
- You have gained a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in a start-up finance function, investment banking, corporate finance or a Big4 audit firm
- You have a great business ethos and are able to conduct detailed analysis while maintaining a big picture view
- You have an Entrepreneurial mindset and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You feel comfortable with both English as working language, German is a big plus
What we offer
- You are given an opportunity to fully materialize your potential by taking ownership and responsibility early on
- You will work in an vibrant, highly skilled and international team with flat hierarchies
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects
- We are located centrally in Berlin Mitte
- Free drinks, fruits, coffee and regular team events
Ready to help relocating people’s life with one click?
Please send your application with your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org