FinTech Presales Consultant (f/m) // Mambu
We help FinTech innovators, banks, and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that’s simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Presales Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing sales ad delivery service team.
As an Presales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for helping our sales rep to prepare and present solution to prospective clients: from preparing demonstration to assisting with proposals and requirements analysis.
You’ll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services.
What you’ll be working on?
- Be working closely with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers operational needs and preparing solution materials, doing product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept and any other work required to help the clients understand how Mambu fits their needs
- Working with sales, you’ll discover the business and operational challenge or goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show how Mambu is the best solution for them
- Assist with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems
- Work closely to handover new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinate with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
- Provide assistance to marketing creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral
You need to have:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- Solution development experience for mission critical systems
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI and RFPs
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, and time management as well as solving problems
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with banking systems
- Experience in a presales consulting role
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- A desire to develop project management skills
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →