French and German speaking Business Development Working Student (f/m), 20h // Thalamed.com
You are a multilingual genius, with incredible research skills? You are a fantastic team player and love to give your teammates helpful support? Then, our job offer is made for you! Let’s apply at Thalamed and become our new Business Development Working Student (f/m).
From Ultrasound via Electrocardiograph to X-ray: Thalamed started in 2014 as an innovative and revolutionary B2B service for healthcare professionals worldwide, who are looking to buy large medical devices and software. They request their product with us, and we find the partner that can offer the best fitting device – saving the doctor time and effort searching and comparing offers.
The company’s success is based on our driven team ensuring the best offers and support for our customers, building trusting and long-term relationships. At Thalamed, we maintain a startup-like atmosphere where we make things happen, while having fun with what we are doing!
Your Responsibilities will be
- Conducting market research in various medical segments
- Identifying and compiling potential new partners in relevant segments
- Supporting our sales team and contributing to our sales goals
- Creating reports and doing analyses to optimize our sales strategy
What you should bring along
- Excellent French, German and English skills are required
- Being a proactive, responsible and results-oriented team player
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM Tools (knowing BASE would be a great advantage)
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with a solution-oriented mindset and the hunger to learn fast and massively!
What we offer
- The chance to be part of the international team of Thalamed and use your analysis and research skills on a daily basis
- A dynamic environment in an open company culture with a flat hierarchy
- A great understanding of the essential processes of B2B sales
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin at Warschauer Straße, having fruits every day, team events and plenty of delicious street food places and cafes around the corner.
How to apply
Please submit your application including your cover letter, CV and references in English (as PDF) using our application form.
Job type: working student 20h, flexible working times
Starting date: 1. September 2017
Contact person: Domenico Dobrovolskis
We are looking forward to receiving your application!