Global Treasury Manager, Hedging (m/f) // Chal-Tec
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de – is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You analyze, develop and manage the global execution of Chal-Tec´s hedging strategies.
- You are partnering with various banking providers to evaluate and enhance existing hedging programs.
- You are responsible for coordinating all processes with regards to cash and liquidity management and you will proactively review and develop Chal-Tec´s treasury functions and operations.
- You analyze and manage international cash flow/cash needs and investments as they relate to foreign currency funding and long term international capital structure decisions.
- You maintain knowledge of markets including relevant foreign exchange rates, interest rates, product prices and general economic trends.
- You work closely with the CFO to determine the proper hedge accounting treatment and present resulting recommendations and strategies to executive management.
- You gained several years of hedging, treasury, and/or financial planning and analysis experience, ideally company inhouse.
- You have successfully managed incoming and outcoming currencies.
- You have a track record in reducing risk and creating opportunities in treasury and FX management.
- You are experienced in evaluating interest rate and foreign currency impacts on operations and financial results.
- You have an extensive knowledge of national and international treasury, banking environments, payment and collection systems, and tax structures.
- You are number-driven and have strong managerial, structural and analytical skills.
- You offer excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- For you this is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful managers and entrepreneurs.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A managing position in one of europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- You can expect top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form: https://chal-tec-gmbh.softgarden.io/applications/ab3fc02d-93bf-4c5b-be2a-50a23fbd25a0?1&isEditMode=false&l=de
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland