Head of Customer Acquisition (m/w/d) // HeyJobs
HeyJobs’ mission is to leverage data & technology to make recruiting 10x more efficient and effective. By applying best practices from the online world to recruiting, we help our clients win talent at scale. Now, we are looking for a talented Head of Customer Acquisition DACH (f/m/d) to support us on our mission:
In this role you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 12 team members in B2B customer acquisition for DACH countries. Together with the Head of Account Management you report directly to our CBO. Your main responsibilities are to coach the team to a top performing sales team, make strategic-decisions together with our CBO and optimize our sales processes and structures.
- You develop our sales strategies together with our CBO in order to generate further key accounts
- You constantly analyze our sales processes to improve our efficiency
- You build reports, analyze our sales KPI’s and find solutions to grow
- You identify new areas of growth, create recommendations for action and find effective solutions substantiated with analysis
- You lead, motivate and coach a sales team of currently 12 team members
- You take an active part in growing the team in association with our HR department
- You create and implement a training plan to develop your team
- You are a role model for your team in terms of customer handling, hands-on mentality and representing our USP’s
- You work in close cooperation with other departments as well as with our managing directors
- You and your team deal with our key accounts via phone, video-conferencing, email and in person
- Ideally a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 4 years experience in B2B sales, call-center, business development, customer support or account management; ideally in a tech related organization
- Intensive team leading and coaching experience – you come with a cooperate and extremely motivating management style as well as with the ability to develop your team
- Skilled in creating and conducting sales trainings
- Strong experience in Salesforce; implementation experience of Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical background and KPI driven mindset
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset combined with a proactive and hands-on working style
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for sales management, online marketing and/or recruiting
- Business fluency in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An important and defining role in a fast growing company
- Close cooperation with an experienced team of Business Development Managers, Developers and Product Managers
- Salary based on negotiation
- An amazing team culture with regular team and company events
- A feedback-seeking culture that helps your professional and personal growth
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies
- An amazing office in Berlin Kreuzberg with lots of room for individual development
WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTS?
With more than 500 customers, we are the market leader with our product and are proud that 6 out of the 10 largest employers in Germany are already part of our customer base. Our focus industries include Logistics (Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post), Call Center (Arvato Bertelsmann, Lufthansa InTouch), Retail (Edeka, Peek & Cloppenburg), Hospitality & Gastronomy (Motel One, North Sea) and many more …
WHAT WE DO?
HeyJobs is a high performing Talent Acquisition Platform (TAP). Our marketing automation uses a learning algorithm to provide our customers with an easy-to-use and powerful performance marketing and software product. We enable our customers to find the right candidates and reach them across more than 50 platforms with just one click. With our learning algorithm, which optimizes the budgets of our customers on a daily-basis, we ensure that our customers get as many applicants as possible.
Interested? Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs?
Take a look at our Kununu (4.82/5) or Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!