Head of Finance // Zenjob
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently looking for a full time Head of Finance (m/f) to join the Zenjob Team in our Berlin office.
As our Head of Finance you will contribute to our strategic direction by understanding, managing and controlling the numbers. We are looking for a self-driven team member to join us with an analytical mind-set and huge attention to detail.
If you join us you will:
- build and lead the finance and controlling department of Zenjob
- take responsibility for financial statements IFRS to Germany and monthly shareholder/ board updates
- control the external and internal financial reporting
- take an active role in fundraising and due diligence processes
- support the management in strategic planning and budgeting
- ensure working processes for standards such as Cash Management, Payroll and Electronic Invoicing
- work directly with the managing directors and manage a team
- completed your University degree in Business Administration
- have a focus on Finance, Controlling and Accounting
- gained at least 3 – 5 years of relevant work experiences in corporate finance, investment banking or consulting
- are experienced in preparing and controlling budgets, organising external audits
- are familiar with preparing External & Internal reporting
- gained experiences in managing and organising a finance department and a team
Why you should work with us:
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet international and creative people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
Click here and apply now! Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →