Head of Global Sales // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics – the world’s leading sizing and data platform for the apparel industry – is looking for a highly-motivated, performance-driven Head of Global Sales to join our team. As the architect of Fit Analytics’ global sales team, you will oversee company-wide sales activities and manage our global sales team. You will operate primarily out of our Berlin headquarters.
Who we are
Based in Berlin, Chicago, New York and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of world’s largest apparel firms solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as ASOS, Zara, Patagonia, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets by expertly managing the sales team
- Empowering the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team.
- Driving the closing process of the company’s strategic accounts
- Designing and implementing strategic plans for the sales team including standard operating procedures, Salesforce guidelines, and efficient business processes.
- Continuous training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process and reducing the sales cycle.
- Presenting pipeline, revenue and expenses reports, and forecasts to the management team.
What We’re Looking for in You
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales rep and sales manager, consistently exceeding targets
- Several years of leadership and management experience in a company’s sales department
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Superior communication skills and an ability to inspire
- Very strong analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, highly-organized and persistent
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary tech product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!