Head of Payments (m/f) // MOVINGA
Welcome to Movinga! We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
HEAD OF PAYMENT (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Head of Payment (m/f) for our finance department to start right away.
- Overseeing and leading the accounts receivable management as well as billing and collection functions
- Conceptualizing, managing, and implementing strong payment processes in order to increase both conversion and cash inflow
- Developing and monitoring KPIs to control payment transactions and establishing a reporting system that is in line with the respective payment methods
- Ensuring that payment from customers is made in a timely and correct manner
- Building the intersection between Finance, Product & Sales management in order to ensure up-to-date payment solutions across markets
- Supervising and managing payment service providers (PSPs)
- Support the Accounting department in the monthly closing process with Accounts Receivable related KPIs & reports
- Directly report to the CFO and lead a team of around 5 people
Your profile :
- You have obtained at least a bachelor's degree.
- You have experience in designing and implementing payment processes and reports.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with executive management and work cross-functionally throughout the organisation.
- You are proficient in dealing with PSPs on a daily basis and have a solid understanding of the order-to-cash cycle.
- You have a hands-on mentality and an analytical and structured way of working.
- You have a basic understanding of accounting principles.
- You are fully proficient in both German and English.
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin's trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
- If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →