Head of Revenue // Meritocracy
Meritocracy is the marketplace allowing young Professionals (3-8 years of experience) to visit Europe’s most innovative Employers, by discovering unique insights about their daily life and team.
We provide our Clients with automated head hunting services, exploiting our technology to deliver a real-time pipeline of the best-fit Professionals.
Our ultimate vision is to create the most rich and rewarding online job-seeking experience ever.
We experienced 8X growth since early 2016 and we are now ready to scale our Company internationally. Our first by international subsidiary will be placed in Berlin.
About the Role
One one side, the role is about to build and implement, along with the founders, a coherent strategy to grow revenue effectively, by securing new business and establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships over multiple channels.
On the other side, the role-holder will be focused on execution, coordinating the Sales Team to secure target attainments, increase the average order value, speed up the sales cycle and boost win rates.
As a result, you must have strong knowledge of sales techniques, familiarity with team organisation and operations, and a strong passion for motivating and leading teams to achieve and exceed their goals.
Some of the key expectations out of this role will be:
- Design and implement a complete sales strategy
- Structure a model of KPIs to analyse and monitor sales & revenue trends (i.e. with weekly-based check points)
- Manage day-to-day performance of the Sales team to ensure individual and team KPIs are met, people are provided with regular and constructive feedback, training, coaching and development plans
- Sharing proposals with the Company executive team
- Understand client needs, to identify opportunities for strategic services and customised solutions that meet company and clients\’ needs
- Accountable for the preparation, creation, design and delivery of necessary training courses for sales personnel
- You have already gained 2+ year team management experience and enjoy leading teams with a hands-on and coaching-oriented approach
- You have 3+ year of Sales experience within Startup/Digital ecosystems (i.e. Rocket Internet company)
- You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
- You have proven ability to influence and motivate those around you
- You are proactive, react quickly to change and always keep the strategic goals in mind
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally German
- Past experience in a Strategic Advisory firm will be a strong plus
You will be based in Meritocracy office in Berlin – Mindspace-Mitte Berlin and might be required to travel to our HQ in Milan, Italy, as needed.