Head of Sales // GetYourPilot
GetYourPilot is looking for a passionate, driven individual to lead the international expansion of the company. In this position, you will be responsible for setting up and developing sales channels. You will identify, contact and acquire a multi facetted selection of customers (including key accounts) across different categories. You will enjoy full responsibility from day one and will optimize sales processes and partner operations.
Who you are
- You have excellent communication skills and relevant work experience in sales (at least 12 months in a similar position)
- You are a brilliant sales person and a real people person
- You master sales processes and know how to shorten sales cycles
- You work well under pressure and take initiative.
- You love managing your own business portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
- You aim to quickly develop relationships and you deliver exceptional pitches.
- You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- You thrive in a learning culture and fast-paced environments.
- You are fluent in English and in at least one other language (German, Spanish or French)
- Exposure to international backgrounds and work experience in high-performance environments will strongly enhance your application.
What we offer
- You will learn about a disruptive industry from a uniquely positioned start-up.
- You will gain a set of skills needed to found your own company in the future.
- You will work in a dynamic environment at the heart of Berlin.
- Compensation in the form of a competitive salary and a very attractive performance-based bonus
- Loads of free meals
We are looking for a candidate available immediately. Instead of a cover letter, please write 3-5 ways businesses could benefit from drone photography and aerial filming services. Please send this and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →