Head of Sales // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated full-time Head of Sales (f/m) to join the Sales team at our beautiful office in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Individual Development and execution of sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Management and growth of the sales team
- Development and implementation of Sales & CRM processes and workflows
- Optimization of Sales documentation and onboarding material
- Key Account Development and Management
- Preparation and analysis of reports and guidelines
- Excellent English skills (native level), any other European language is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a results-driven environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
What We Offer
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Ambitious projects with a broad scope for co-decision-making
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal (under https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/86499?_pc=26506#apply). Don’t forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and relevant credentials. We look forward to hearing from you!