Head of Strategic Partner Acquisition (m/f) – Berlin, DE // uberall
As Head of Strategic Partner Acquisition (m/f) you will lead and grow our international partner acquisition team. Your responsibilities will include enhancing the potential and structure within the partner acquisition team. You will foster innovative approaches to expand our partner network and empower your team striving for excellence and outstanding market growth.
- You will lead a fast growing team and manage the further development of every team member, the onboarding of new team members and the development of the whole team, ensuring it is a great environment to work
- Therefore you will supervise and support the development of the team in terms of market and partner potential (channel partners & strategic resellers) in order to establish and grow a detailed business strategy and new business opportunities
- You support your team members by reaching and/or even exceeding their targets, assisting them by negotiating contracts and business terms to sign strategically important agreements with new partners, enabling them to finalize complex sales cycles on management and C-level
- You will identify and develop new market and partner potentials (channel partners & strategic resellers) to develop a detailed business strategy and new business opportunities
- You are a sparring partner for our SVP and you will work out decision memos e.g. on how to and why to approach which markets and industries
- You establish business relationships by always generating the greatest conceivable value
- You comprehensively understand our partner’s ecosystem and business model to successfully determine important key factors that cause a highly valuable partnership. Finally developing best practices that can be applied for future business
- You will develop the business model meaning the most valuable approach to set up a deal
- You create and implement best practices and structures for the successful transfer of an acquired partner to our partner growth managers by focusing on an excellent partner relationship management
- You constantly improve business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization to establish uberall as the leading Location Marketing Cloud platform
- You are a natural born networker at trade shows, conferences and other events – You like to inspire people about what you do at uberall and what uberall can do for them!!!
- You are an experienced hunter and a self-starter!!!
- You already have professional international experience (10 years+) in partner management or business development – ideally related to Software or SaaS products, online marketing products or (digital) business directories, hosting, telecommunications, …..
- You successfully led an international team in a fast-paced environment for a minimum of 5 years and have the knowledge how to develop everybody´s personal strengths by offering an outstanding and continuous training to your team members
- You ideally have experience in a strategy or top management consulting company or similar corporate function
- You have a visionary mindset, take opportunities before anybody else is even thinking about it and you are able to evaluate these chances by entrepreneurial perspective and inspire your team to follow your example
- You furthermore impress with a very good technical knowledge to meet our prospects at eye level
- You own exceptional sales and consulting strength and very high negotiation and communication skills, especially on C-Level and the ability to pass them on to your team
- You are highly proactive, have an eye for details, are structured and extremely partner and service oriented and already have implemented new process, structures and best practices in your previous career
- You are fluent in English, ideally you have more than very good knowledge of German another foreign language
What we offer:
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional and international team
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- High levels of responsibility with plenty of creative leeway
- One of Germany’s fastest growing companies in 2016 & 2017 (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
- Lively culture leading to awards such as Top & Open Company designation by Kununu
- Flexible working hours and 28 holidays
- More than 30 different nationalities, regular company & team events
- Fresh fruit, various types of cereals, coffee and soft drinks
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation and we will get back to you soon.