Head of Supply DACH (m/f) // Wunderflats
We provide you with everything you need to build the new housing as a service industry. You will decide whether people will still consume housing as they did 30 years ago or start consuming housing as a service! Join us as Head of Supply DACH (m/f)
- Be a leader and grow within this role: Take over the mentorship and responsibility of a growing, very motivated and open-minded team who are experts on the real estate market.
- Become responsible for Wunderflats’ vision for the real estate market: With your team and collaborating with our founders, fellow leaders, product and marketing teams you will lead the housing as a service industry in Germany from 250 thousand offered furnished apartments to 10 million.
- Build the future of Wunderflats brick by brick: Prepare and implement new market roll-outs nationally and increase the number of apartments and current landlords.
- Elevate Wunderflats and your team to operational excellence: Enhance the tooling and processes of your team.
- Increase the Wunderflats value proposition for the landlords: Focus on the value-driving activities for our landlords and enable them to become more successful in the industry.
- Boost your progress with the support of IT and product colleagues who are specially dedicated for supply.
BY THE END OF 2018 YOU WILL HAVE:
- Grown Wunderflats to the local market leader in multiple cities
- Set a market roll-out strategy for the DACH region and now plan the international supply strategy of Wunderflats for 2019
- Set up the Key Account Management for Housing as a Service suppliers that closes large accounts and grows them
- Developed and implemented our landlord retention and reactivation strategy with your Landlord Success team and the support of marketing
- Optimized and further automated our operations processes
- Strengthened and further developed your team, as well as celebrated reaching new heights with them
- Become a Wunderflats’ spokesperson by presenting our market insights at the most important events in the housing industry
- You are experienced in managing teams and love to work with a team that strives for the success of its customers
- You have gained experiences in managing sales teams and doing business development
- You are a data-driven decision maker and goal-oriented person
- Business or corporate customers and their management enjoy working with you
- Self-reflective, non-violent and transparent communication are your nature
- You are fluent in German and fully proficient in Business English
- The best team ever (45 people, steadily growing)
- Triple A Investors and accessible network through them
- Competitive compensation and ESOP
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- Startup Soccer League Champions
- Regular team events and a very appreciative, collaborative team atmosphere
- Fruits, coffee, beer and cereals
WANNA START? Then send your application to email@example.com