Inside Sales Manager (m/w) // Content Flow
In the past, the founders of Contentflow professionally engaged themselves with the topic “Livestreaming”. They discovered that this particular topic wasn’t a piece of cake. Therefore, the company focused on designing a live video streaming software to provide a setup for professional video livestreams. Their developed software offers live broadcast and live-redistribute on all channels including websites and post-produce videos.
Be a part of something big!
You enjoy dealing with people and possess a keen sense for customer needs? You possess charm and strong communication skills? At the same time, you express a deep passion about cloud technology and sales? Then you are exactly right with us as we want to make our customers happy and constantly evolve.
With the help of you and your knowledge, we want to become the market leader in the world of video livestreaming.
How will you make a difference @ Contentflow – see for yourself
You’re going to
- Act as the first touch point with our customers and collect open requests
- Present our product and vision to potential new customers and build cooperations
- Convince customers with our business concept
- Convert incoming requests into a sale
- Support the production and engineering team to improve customer demands
- Represent Contentflow at fairs to promote the firm’s core product
- Hold Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Acquired B2B sales experience
- Admire the start-up spirit and like being in contact with potential customers
- Gained first professional experience in dealing with customers
- Possess a sales mindset and enjoy developing new cooperation and closing successful deals
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Have a high degree of self-motivation, willingness to learn and reliability
- Convince with professional appearance and a winning personality with our customers
- Work result-oriented, structured and gladly in a multinational team
- Are a media enthusiast with skin and hair
What can you expect?
- Innovative tech start up with an unique product (promoted by e.g. Google DNI, German Accelerator)
- Flat hierarchies and direct collaboration with the founder team
- Detailed introduction into our software and tech stack
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home office and temporarily work in our office in New York
- A work environment with lots of start-up spirit
- A dynamic and motivated team
- Other benefits such as free soft-drinks, free choice of equipment and continuous training
- 30 vacation days + company holiday
Are you up for it? – Then send us your CV and motivational letter.
We can’t wait to meet our future Inside Sales Manager!