Inside Sales Representative (m/f) DACH // TeamViewer
Are you a salesperson by heart? Are you looking for the flexibility of a start-up combined with the security of one of the largest German IT companies? Then become part of TeamViewer now!
- Successful development and expansion of business relationships with TeamViewer customers
- Advising our interested parties and customers by phone and e-mail / chat
- Ensuring high service satisfaction throughout the entire business and sales strategy implementation
- Drive the development of the German-speaking market and sell our software to both new and existing customers.
- Quotation preparation and tracking
- Cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to monthly company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant subject area. Every equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- Fluency in German as well as at least business level English, other languages are a plus
- 1-2 years of professional experience in sales, customer service or customer care are an advantage
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team