Inside Sales Representative (m/f) Netherlands // TeamViewer
TeamViewer is one of the world wide leading solutions for desktop sharing and online collaboration over the Internet. Join our multinational team in Berlin and help us grow our customer base!
- Successful development and expansion of business relationships with TeamViewer customers
- Advising our interested parties and customers by phone and e-mail / chat
- Ensuring high service satisfaction throughout the entire business and sales strategy implementation
- Drive the development of the Dutch market and sell our software to both new and existing customers.
- Quotation preparation and tracking
- Cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy through which our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- Our colleagues come from over 60 countries and we celebrate diversity with internal language courses
- Work and pleasure are close together at TeamViewer. Look forward to company celebrations, quarterly team events and other monthly events
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant subject area. Every equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- Fluency in Dutch as well as business level English and/or German skills are required
- 1-2 years of professional experience in sales, customer service or customer care are an advantage
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team