Inside Sales Representative (m/f) Norway // TeamViewer
Are you sales-driven? You want to work in the flexibility of a start-up, combined with the security of one of Germany\’s most successful IT-companies? Then become a part of TeamViewer!
- Representing our company as a Sales Representative, you will advise our Norwegian sales prospects and customers over the phone, answering their questions and providing solutions to meet their needs
- You will be responsible for the continued development of the Norwegian market, selling our software to new and existing customers
- Respond to written customer queries through our email system
- Prepare and follow up on quotations
- Manage cross- and upselling to existing customer base
- Room for creative freedom and the opportunity to incorporate innovations and ideas
- International business experience with partners and colleagues from around the world
- Friendly work environment with social events, sponsored sports teams, birthday recognition, training and more
- You have a degree in business informatics, economics or linguistics, or you have successfully completed a vocational training in business/commerce and already collected some professional experience
- You have business level Norwegian language skills (written and spoken), as well as fluent business level English skills
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in sales
- You are a proficient Windows user
- You have strong communications skills, a positive attitude and you enjoy interacting with customers to provide them with the best possible solutions.
- You are enthusiastic, willing to learn and you enjoy working in a team