Junior Business Developer – Data Partnerships // Priori Data
As a Junior Business Developer – Data Partnerships, you will have a dynamic role within the Strategic Partnerships division. Your core goal will be to increase the number of partnerships we have with developers and 3rd party data owners. This might include cold outreach to key data partners, attending conferences & events to meet new prospects, and making sure new partners are properly on-boarded.
The successful candidate will be a consummate relationship builder and an excellent communicator, with the ability to work independently and flexibly across a range of activities. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind grinding out email outreach one day and jumping on a plane to attend a conference the next. If this sounds like you, read on for further info:
- Prospect, contact, and build partnerships with app and game developers
- Respond to email inquiries from prospective partners
- Educate new prospects on the platform’s features and functionality and our offer for partners
- Review, measure and rate each prospect using the current guidelines for quality
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports on progress within the department
- Work closely with our Marketing team to provide prospect feedback & help drive more qualified leads
- Updating CRM (HubSpot) to track all correspondences and updates for clients
- Attending events, meet-ups, and workshops to expose our product and partnership opportunities to potential clients
- Pre-booking meetings and researching for valuable marketing events
- Excellent written and spoken English (C2 or native preferred). A fluent second language is a plus.
- Understanding of data/analytics, some technical background is a plus
- Experience with a CRM
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in Sales or BD (SaaS sales experience a plus!)
- Hunger to grow and learn while being a true team player
- Ability to keep up in a quickly-changing environment
- Proactive get stuff done attitude with the ability to ask for help when needed
- Fun to be around!
What you get
- A centrally located office in the heart of Berlin, with a terrace, huge event space, ping pong, shower, fridge full of Mate etc.
- Attractive compensation
- An excellent development opportunity working in a flat hierarchy with experienced colleagues
- A fun, motivated, and hardworking team
- Regular team events
If the above sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply directly with your CV and cover letter. We want to know why you think you’re a great fit for the role, not just where you went to school!