(JUNIOR) FINANCE MANAGER (m / f) IN MUSIC-TECH STARTUP // Skoove
Part-time | 30h / Week | Berlin | Start: as soon as possible
Skoove is a music technology startup based in Berlin, Germany. We create interactive apps to learn to play piano and guitar. We are a team of 15 certified music nerds and proven experts in technology, music education and online marketing.
In direct cooperation with our commercial manager you keep Skoove “running” and are our expert for anything to do with numbers. You have the operative day-to-day business under control and are responsible for financial accounting. You will also be responsible for planning, reporting and controlling.
- Overall responsibility for a monthly closed bookkeeping,
- coordination of the annual financial statements in cooperation with our tax consultants,
- accompaniment and coordination of the annual audit with our auditor,
- settlement with licensors and of funded projects,
- collaboration in the preparation of medium-term financial planning and the annual budget,
- reporting and controlling against planning / budget,
- continuous development of our processes and systems.
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a course of study with a focus on finance, accounting or similar,
- you have at least two years professional experience in accounting or auditing,
- you are familiar with various online business applications and with Excel,
- you have very good English skills; German is a plus,
- you are enthusiastic about music and maybe you even play an instrument.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You work directly with our COO and have a lot of creative freedom,
- your field of activity is broad and varied,
- you get the freedom to take responsibility,
- you work in an international team with people who love what they do,
- your work makes a difference and is recognized – inside and outside Skoove.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Then we are looking forward to your application!