Junior Sales Manager // colormass
We believe that as the technology advances, peoples daily lives will become dominated by 3D. At colormass, our vision is to create the realistic digital assets for this virtual world. Today we are accomplishing this by capturing the true physical nature of the forms and materials that exist in the world around us.
Our mission began in the furniture industry, where our technology is already being used to replace traditional photo shoots: https://vimeo.com/198467920.
colormass was also selected to compete in the most prestigious start up competition, TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco (the “world championship” of young companies), as one of the most innovative startups in 2017. You can read more about it here: https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/18/goodbye-photo-studios-hello-colormass-virtual-photoshoots/.
We are looking for somebody who is motivated about sales. Who thinks that sales has more to it than learning a few tricks about how to lure people into buying things they don’t need. Who thinks sales is about connecting people with value and who is already secretly planning her next sales team.
Your primary role in the beginning will be to get your hands dirty in introducing colormass to potential customers, which includes phone calls and going to furniture fairs. As you gain more and more knowledge in what we are building, your role will slowly transform into a sales manager. You will then participate in hiring new talents and in building up our sales team.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Meeting sales targets
- Going to conferences and seminars and keep up with industry trends
- Managing a small sales team
- 2 years of experience in sales or marketing
- Native level English speaker
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in leading a sales team
What we offer
- Being part of a technological revolution and shaping the future of the 3D industry
- Dynamic, stimulating company culture with a very challenging vision
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Berlin (close to Ernst-Reuter-Platz)
How to apply?
- Please send your application to jobs-at-colormass.com with the following information:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Salary expectation
- Put “Junior Sales Manager” (!) in the subject line of your email
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us: +49 30 6920 6200 1 or send an email to the above mentioned email address.
Please find more information about the position here: http://colormass.com/jobs/junior-sales-manager/.