(Junior) Sales Manager (m/f) – Finland (Acquisition Focus) // Visual Meta
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You are in charge of acquiring new Finnish partner shops via telephone and mail
- You proactively follow up on open leads via telephone and mail
- You generate and maintain a qualified database of potential sales leads
- You are responsible for negotiating and preparing contracts
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You take care of incoming enquiries of new potential partners
- You do follow-ups and accompany our new partners through the onboarding process
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You ideally have gained first experience in customer acquisition
- You possess a native level of Finnish and fluent English skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Finnish e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experience with Salesforce
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oTk63fw6&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →