(Junior) Sales Manager (m/f) – Slovakia // Visual Meta GmbH
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Sales Manager (m/f)” you will be responsible for handling our entire Slovakian partner portfolio, from acquisition to account management. If you want to take responsibility for the success of our Slovakian platform, work in an international environment and are looking for a diverse position, then might this be the right opportunity for you.
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 16 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our almost 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You are in charge of acquiring new Slovakian partner shops via telephone and email
- You generate and maintain a qualified database of leads and follow up on them via telephone and email
- You accompany our new partners throughout the onboarding process and develop long term relationships with them
- You check our partner shops feeds on a daily basis and handle their enquiries via phone and email
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You negotiate and prepare contracts and are responsible for monthly dunning management
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You ideally have gained first experience in customer acquisition and/or account management
- You possess a native level of Slovakian and fluent English skills
- You love being on the phone and are able to present information in a compelling, structured and convincing way
- You ideally have a good understanding of the Slovakian e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You offer a good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, ideally you have first experience with Salesforce
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ow2r4fwN&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.sk | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →