Junior Sourcing Account Manager DACH/UK // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace for unique furniture and accessories. We bring together international dealers of vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, and accessories, granting customers instant access to hard-to-find merchandise of the highest quality. With our international team, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and motivated full-time Account Manager (f/m) for its Sourcing Team, fluent in English as well as German. Join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin! You will be responsible for building strong relationships with our community of design galleries, shops, makers and designers and grow their performance, in close collaboration with other departments. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing a large portfolio of contemporary and vintage furniture vendors
- Sourcing new products through our existing vendors based on merchandising inputs and monthly targets
- Educating vendors about our additional services such as Pamono Logistics
- Creating and implementing Key Account Programs in close collaboration with Marketing, Editorial, Logistics and Business Development
- Tracking main KPIs and being responsible for optimizing performance
- Negotiating new contractual agreements
- Excellent German and English skills (mother tongue or C1/C2)
- University degree in the field of business or related topics
- First experience in a business field (internships count)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- “Getting things done” attitude: entrepreneurial mindset
- Great communication skills and organization
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge about design is a plus!
What We Offer
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- Ambitious projects with a broad scope for co-decision-making
- Benefits like team events, free fruit, drinks, massage and more
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal (under https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/83002?_pc=26506#apply). Don’t forget to attach your CV and a short motivation letter. We look forward to hearing from you!