Key Account Manager Corporate (f/m) // Blacklane
As the new Key Account Manager you will be working as part of our extended Sales / Business Development Team to source and investigate larger corporate and enterprise-level opportunities. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing a leger of opportunities and conducting market research to source new corporate clients.
- Consult your senior/upper-management level customers on how to optimize travel management with Blacklane’s solutions.
- Nurture partnerships and grow existing relationships with corporate clients holding a relevant travel budget.
- Meet senior management contacts and develop strategies for further service roll-out.Anticipate and understand the customer’s needs and expectations. Moreover, help clients articulate their vision by always keeping service and value as the highest priorities.
- Proactively engage and follow through with our customers’ ground transportation needs and wants, understand industry challenges.
- Handle gatekeepers, identify and approach relevant contacts and key decision makers within a potential client company.
- Independently manage and drive tenders of medium to large corporations on their global ground transportation spend.
- Excellent negotiation skills, competence in relationship management and consultative selling.
- More than 4 years’ experience in solution selling or in B2B consultancy.
- Demonstrated good project management skills.
- A track record of success with corporate B2B sales, including sourcing opportunities and key decision-makers.
- A confident, knowledgeable presenter who can engage with senior management contacts.
- An engaging character with a consultative and solutions-focused approach.
- Proven track record of networking within a corporate structure.
- Methodical and complex sales process understanding for deals ranging from €100k to €3m.
- Corporate travel background preferred but not essential.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails after work on Fridays.