Key Account Sales Manager // EDU
Founded in June 2018, EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution for higher education with a vision to substantially increase the quality and accessibility of education. In a world where technology is re-shaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning.
Our aim at EDU is to make high quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying. We are a dedicated team of founders, thinkers, makers and doers with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Although EDU is a young company, our team has proven track record of successfully building higher education online learning programmes for renowned global companies and organisations under the Candena brand as well designing medical programme, formerly under European Medical College (EuMeC). EDU Medical, our ground-breaking programme, is disrupting the way medicine is studied. As the first College of Medicine of its kind, EDU Medical focuses on practical experience and problembased synchronous learning in small groups, supported by the latest digital technologies. We partner with best-in-class teaching hospitals for practical training during clinical rotations. Our students start their practical (clinical) rotation from the 1st module i.e. within 8 weeks of starting their studies!
To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Sales Manager.
As a Key Account (New Student) Sales Manager, you will grow the student acquisition across the acquisition funnel through to conversion.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the CCO to ramp-up the student acquisition
- Develop and manage your own sales pipeline of leads
- Create high volume of activity by engaging the prospective students over the phone and email
- Drive new student acquisition
- Documenting daily activities in our CRM and perform accurate forecasts
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals
Who We Are Looking For
- Sales expert and have a solid hands-on experience with 2+ years in key account management for a fast-paced company or startups
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop rapport and act as a trusted advisor
- You have clear and structured communication and are able to influence
- Strong negotiation and closing expertise with a proven track record
- Analytical with very good computer knowledge, prior work experience with CRM systems preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and within a team environment
- High degree of initiative and sense of responsibility
- Fluency in German (native / near native is a must) and English required – both oral and written
What We Offer
- An innovative business model and the opportunity to join a passionate team that is redefining the Education ecosystem
- A world-class team from over 20+ nationalities
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- A very energetic work environment with regular team events
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!