Market Manager – UK & USA (m/f) // myDriver
Are you interested in working in an environment that combines the dynamic of a modern Start-Up with the expertise of a multinational enterprise? Are you looking for an opportunity to implement your own ideas and experience in order to contribute to the development of a fast growing company? Then myDriver is the right place for you!
myDriver is a company of the Sixt Group. Since 2013 we have provided a professional transfer service for private and business customers. We are now active in 95 popular cities in 33 countries and are further expanding our service globally.
Are you interested to be a part of the myDriver success story and playing a major role in managing one of our largest markets?
Then apply now for a position at our office in Berlin.
Market Manager – UK & USA (m/f)
- Maintain successful relations with our business partners
- Acquire business partnerships as appropriate, gather and analyze market intelligence
- Devise market strategies and identify business opportunities
- Plan and execute activities that directly impact quality and profitability
- Ensure changes in market demands and requirements are proficiently fulfilled
- Resolve escalated issues relating to business partners
- You are organized, analytical, detail-oriented, and savvy with spreadsheets and presentations
- You have a substantial professional working experience
- You are a charming, highly motivated, multitasker, and self-sufficient
- Graduated with a business, economic, or technical degree
- Excellent English communications (native level) – written and verbal
- A Basic knowledge of German would be a plus
What is in for you?
An exceptional working environment with a young, dynamic international team, where you will maintain your projects and gain full responsibility to deliver business results.
We value and encourage your own unique creativity, initiative and organizational skills as an integral participant in the growth of an international, dynamic start-up.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →