Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f) Europe // Applause
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
- Your main task is to serve as the product-link between our clients in Europe and our sales team in the pre-sales phase.
- You analyze our clients’ product (app, web, IoT) development processes and advise them regarding our app quality solutions.
- With your professional expertise you support our Sales Managers during the preparation of client meetings and travel onsite (20-40% of the time) acting as a technical resource, attending customer meetings and holding onsite presentations.
- You ensure that a technically sensible and feasible offer and pricing can be made.
- You are responsible for the training and coaching of the internal Sales Managers regarding our new products and solutions.
- You collaborate with our project management team in order to optimize the implementation of our services.
- You report directly to our VP Sales Europe.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- You have gained a minimum of three years of experience in a customer facing role as a (Pre)Sales Engineer, Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Product Manager or in a similar role for digital products such as apps, web portals or software solutions.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies and agile software development is not a foreign word for you.
- You speak English and either Spanish, Italian or French fluently.
- You have strong communication skills and can respond to the needs of others
- You are willing to support our team in Berlin.
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Great base salary plus variable salary components and stock options
- Highly motivated and young team with a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events on a regular basis
- Financial support if a relocation to Berlin is necessary
- Three years in a row on the Forbes’ list of “Most promising companies”.
- Two years in a row on the Kununu-list of “Berlin’s best employers”.
Do you want to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing tech firms? If so then this position at Applause is perfect for you!
Apply now online and upload your CV and your cover letter as pdf files or send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.