Product Evangelist (f/m/div) // FinLeap
finreach solutions’s success runs on great products and the ability to acquire new customers. To make this happen we are looking for a deep tech talking Product Evangelist (f/m/div) to help us acquire new customers and to represent finreach’s products to a larger audience. Therefore, you will be working within our Sales Team to take over the presentations and talks when discussions come to deep product and tech related topics. Furthermore, you will take part at selected conferences, also as a speaker, to represent our FinTech API platform in the developer community.
What you’ll achieve:
- Learn and be familiar with finreach’s products, processes and teams
- Get expert knowledge of our product portfolio and technical backgrounds
- Learn and execute finreach’s sales and key account management methodology
- Act as an ongoing technical resource for our sales team; therefore, you are responsible for representing the product to potential clients and as a speaker at field events such as conferences, meetups, etc.
- Develop, build and deliver product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Provide technical/functional support to prospective partners and clients
- Identify customers’ pain points and translate customer requirements to our product and engineering teams
- You are our internal voice of the customer to c-level, as well as to product and engineering teams
- Present compelling cases to senior executives of our prospects and also to existing customers that demonstrate how finreach can enable them to achieve true business outcomes
- This role requires frequent travel to visit customers and attend industry specific conferences and events
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in a technical customer-facing role such as consultant, solutions engineer, solutions architect or similar
- Ideally a background in engineering or product management and an in depth understanding of technical processes
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills paired with enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize
- Excellent communicator in English. German is a plus
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our clients and partners
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others.
We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive varied discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, finreach solutions is the B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We support our partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers. Our platform offer best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore we help financial organisations to maximise their customer lifetime value with SaaS products (see Switch Kits).
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on finreach to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact – join us!
finreach welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
To all recruitment agencies: finreach does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to finreach employees or to any other company location. finreach is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.