Reporting Specialist // Marley Spoon
Some say that people eat with their eyes first. We’re working hard to bring delightful, market-fresh, easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week, our customers select what they’d like to cook and we deliver the recipes with all the ingredients they need. We are a growing business across 3 continents, 6 countries, 700+ employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste. In order to achieve this, we are solving challenging problems in taste profiling, behaviour prediction and real-time logistics. But in the end it’s simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.
The Finance Team at Marley Spoon is growing, with a mission to support our management with the best available financial information and provide accurate analyses of our fast-changing markets. We’re looking for an exceptional Reporting specialist!
What you’ll do
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting activities
- Facilitate and further development of financial reporting (sales and cash tie outs, balance sheet reviews, etc.)
- Maintain high standards in weekly and monthly internal reports
- Supporting the audit processes for various internal audits and annual group audit
Who we believe can excel in this role
- Highly organized and accurate, with affinity to numbers
- College degree is required
- Previous Financial reporting experience is a plus
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent in English, no German is required
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to actively shape the vision and direction of Finance at Marley Spoon.
- The challenge of working in one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Monthly inspiration sessions, fun team events and the ‘’Berlin experience’’
- Our meal kit, free and delivered home for you to try!
- Delicious food occasionally delivered by the test-kitchen.
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities.