Sales & Account Manager #GrowthHacker // So1
Are you able to contribute marketing, sales, key account or comparable experience from the fast moving consumer goods industry? Are you passionate about inspiring customers with innovative products? Are you keen on enjoying a flying start with a successful startup to bring a product to the market that will change a billion-Dollar industry? Well, this position might be just for you!
So1 is Google Adwords for retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary cross-retailer promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow both brands and retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the So1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another.
We have partnered with leading retailers and are marketing our unique platform and business model successfully to the world’s largest brands. So1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 7-figure investments.
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one.
- You present So1 to brands and retailers and ignite their interest with our vision of a 1-to-1 promotion channel driven by cutting-edge technology
- You onboard major brands to our platform and show them how our technology solves their everyday problems
- You help major agencies and partners sell our product to brands
- You maintain great relationships with all our stakeholders
- You move forward our content management approach
- You work together with and report to the head of sales – a highly experienced and successful manager who has held senior management positions at Mars and Payback
You are a great communicator with a clear mind and high energy.
- Very convincing communication skills, high self-esteem, and professional appearance
- Love for learning and technology
- Professional experience in either: Consulting, Retail Management or FMCG Brand or Key Account Management
- German and English skills > C1 level
- (First) knowledge about the FMCG industry
- Previous sales or business development experience
- University degree from leading universities or business schools
Our offer to you
- A revolutionary solution that meets a strong customer need
- Highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Above-average base salary and high performance-based compensation
- Stock options possible after you have proven your impact
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, algorithm developers, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the So1 recruitment team.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →