Sales Agent Sweden (m/f) // Movinga
WELCOME TO MOVINGA!
Movinga was founded in 2015 with the ambition to bring the offline and fragmented moving industry into the digital age and change the way people move houses. Through high-quality customer care, a powerful digital platform, and technological advances, we at Movinga set the definition of moving in the 21st century. To achieve our goal we are looking for the best talent in a wide range of professions.
SALES AGENT SWEDEN (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Sales Agent (m/f) starting right away in our Swedish Team.
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Advising potential clients on their removal options, handling objections and closing deals
- Managing lead assignments and dealing the pipeline by utilizing Movinga’s lead scoring system and algorithms
- Engaging in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value proposition and to discover sales opportunities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Working with your Manager to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business
- Ideally, you have previous experience in sales or/and handling customers over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a born seller with a natural talent for persuading people and overcoming objections
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
- You possess strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- You possess excellent Swedish skills (both spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!