Sales Agent Sweden (m/f/x) // Movinga
We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like. Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
SALES AGENT SE (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Sales Agent (m/f) starting right away in our Swedish Team.
These will be your tasks:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm prospects (no cold calling)
- Advising potential clients on their removal options, handling objections and closing deals
- Managing lead assignments and dealing the pipeline by utilizing Movinga’s lead scoring system and algorithms
- Engaging in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value proposition and to discover sales opportunities
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Working with your Manager to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business
You’re offering these qualifications:
- Ideally, you have previous experience in sales or/and handling customers over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a born seller with a natural talent for persuading people and overcoming objections
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
- You possess strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- You possess excellent Swedish skills (both spoken and written)
We’re offering these benefits:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- An attractive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Loft office in the heart of Berlin
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!