Sales Consultant Teamlead (f/m) // Service Partner ONE
Service Partner ONE is an excellent opportunity to join a German high-growth startup with a strong product and an experienced leadership team. We provide the first full-service platform for office management: as a central point of contact for all issues concerning the workplace, we take care of cleaning, supply consumables and office materials, deliver fruit, beverages and coffee. We also offer water dispensers and fully automatic coffee machines as well as providing small maintenance services – all from a single source. Commerzbank, Twitter, Spotify and WeWork are just a few customers confirming our success. After the successful closure of the Series A with top investor EQT we are now in an exceptional position and with you in our 100-strong-team, Service Partner ONE is ready to conquer the European market by storm.
- Leading an international team of approx. 5 people
- Perform sales training for your team
- Identify small and medium businesses who will benefit from SPO's service offering
- Build relationships with office managers, understand their pain points and offer our Office Management solutions
- Outbound calling to acquire new customers and to schedule meetings for our sales team
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in b2b Sales
- You are a quick learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player – “This is not my problem” does not enter your vocabulary
- You have a structured way of working
- You are affine for digital business models
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- C1-Level in German
- Take advantage of flat hierarchies and gain enormous working experience.
- Play your own part in the game and be responsible for the quick growth of the company.
- Conquer with us a market with a major potential & digitise the branch of office management!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →