Sales Coordinator – Berlin // GetYourGuide
Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast. With our continued growth, we are expanding our Berlin office and looking for an independent problem-solving Sales Coordinator to join the team. As a team member in our Berlin office, you will be supporting our local partners in Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Poland, and more with all operational tasks. Are you an enthusiastic person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Then join us!
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers’ travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- Supporting the Destination Managers in their operational tasks:
- Ticket Inventory Management,
- Preparation of sales reports,
- Being in contact with suppliers by phone or email
- Liaising with the other departments in Berlin on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, content, legal and finance
- Ideally 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in English (other languages such as German are a plus) legal right to work in Germany
- Independent, creative, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- High level user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Enjoy detail-oriented and administrative tasks
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
This is a full-time position based in Berlin and you would report directly to the Regional Manager.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.